Credit Union Service Centers (CUSC) are a nationwide network of "Shared Branches"
that allow you to satisfy most of your teller and ATM needs - just
as if you were at a Chartway branch! This invaluable service gives
you greater convenience with the added security of knowing that
each teller transaction is accurate and fee-free nationwide!
A list of services include:
- Monday through Saturday Convenience (in most cases);
- Telephone Access to Chartway;
- Make Deposits and Cash Checks;
- Withdraw Large Dollar Amounts (Some restrictions may apply,
based on a location's cash availability and policy.);
- Make Loan Payments and/or Deposits;
- Transfer Funds to/from most Accounts;
- ATM Access through the CU24 Worldwide ATM Network*;
- Purchase Money Orders and Travelers Checks.
*In some instances, Chartway may charge a $0.75 Foreign ATM fee
and/or the owner of the ATM may charge a surcharge independent of
here to find a branch!